Tangerine Face Mask
- Company Name:ASITRA Corporation
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2001. 02.09
- Contact:Chea-sou Lee
- Related Keywords:Face Mask, Sheet Mask, Face Sheet Mask, Mask Pack
Tangerine Face Mask
BRIGHT & MOIST
Effects: Whitening, Moisturizing, Nutrition Supply, Lifting, Anti-aging, Anti-wrinkle, Soothing
Intensive skin care 2 times a week
1. Jeju tangerine peel have effectiveness of making your skin clearer and brighter.
2. MULTIEX BSASM (Patented Materials) provides moisture & nutrition & soothing effect
3. Hypoallergenic natural cellulose mask sheet concentrated with plant extract provides intensive skin care for sensitive skin.
Jeju Island is a world-class clean island that has been listed as the world natural heritage, unesco, where wonderful nature is conserved intact.
As a “rich repository of Vitamin C,”Jeju Tangerine was registered in Donguibogam, Principles and Practice of Eastern Medicine,
and it is Jeju Island’s treasure created harmoniously by volcanic soil, natural mineral water, and clean air of Jeju Island.
In particular, Jeju tangerine peel shows outstanding effectiveness for moisturizing, brightening, and soothing your skin.
Efficacy of Jeju tangerine peel's vitamin C
1, Anti-oxidative & anti-aging effects – Prevention of skin aging and wrinkles
2. Skin whitening – Removal of melasma, freckles and blemishes by inhibiting melanin production (Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea, Vol. 33, No. 2, Serial No. 50, “The Study on the Whitening Effects and Antioxidant Activity of Various Citrus Fruits”)
3. Creation of collagen, the protein responsible for skin elasticity – Keeps the skin moist and supple
4. Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effects – Improvement of eczematous dermatitis such as atopic dermatitis and acne (Journal of the Korean Society of Food Hygiene and Safety, Vol. 28, No. 4, “Anti-inflammatory Effect of Peel Extracts from Citrus Fruits”)
Jeju Tangerine peel is 4 times higher than the flesh in terms of vitamin C contents! 'Hesperidin' ingredient in the peel increases vitamin C contents and improves moisturizing effects!
A word from the director of Dr. Kim Cheol-su
A word from the director of Dr. Kim Cheol-su from Dongeui Oriental Hospital specializing in skincare!
As stated in the ancient Korean medical text Dongeuibogam, Jeju tangerine is a precious fruit that has high nutritional values.
Tangerine peel in particular helps the energy flow of the body by relieving the obstructions to the flow In Korean Oriental Medicine, the energy flow at the skin is called “wigi.” Tangerine peel improves the flow of wigi to prevent skin diseases. With its anti-allergic, anti-oxidant, and anti-active oxygen functions, tangerine peel is used to treat skin diseases in Korean Oriental Medicine.
Recently, there have been research results revealing the outstanding effect of tangerine peel against atopic skin diseases and its antioxidant functions. I would like to recommend using tangerine peels to make basic cosmetics products for sensitive skin.
For further information, please feel free to contact us.
Other products from this supplier
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931